- gebrek aan goede wil
- a certain degree of unwillingness
"after some hesitation he agreed"
- indecision in speech or action
- He lied, without hesitation.
- Put away evil without hesitation.
- He sold his car without hesitation.
- He sold his own car without hesitation.
- Have no hesitation in telling the truth.
- Without hesitation, I granted his request.
- A moment's hesitation may cost a pilot his life.
- I have no hesitation in telling the truth.
- Without hesitation, he told his wife the truth.
- After some hesitation, he laid the book on the desk.
- Without the slightest hesitation, he sold his own car.
- You should make sure of the fact without hesitation.
- Police dogs are trained to obey without hesitation.
- The defendant appealed against the sentence without hesitation.
- In real combat, you must not forget that hesitation is a very dangerous thing.