- Is the file hidden?
- Where is it hidden?
- I've already hidden the diamonds.
- It's hidden under the bed.
- All things hidden will be seen.
- She kept it hidden from me.
- The sun was hidden by thick clouds.
- Where have you hidden the Christmas present?
- Tom found something hidden behind the dresser.
- The cat lay hidden in the bushes.
- Tom has something hidden behind his back.
- Behind her, cautiously hidden, stands François.
- The walls are hidden by ivy.
- The cat has hidden under the bench.
- Love and cough cannot be hidden.