- hidden on any grounds for any motive
"a concealed weapon"
"a concealed compartment in his briefcase"
- Dense bushes concealed him.
- Tom concealed evidence.
- He concealed the fact from me.
- Tom concealed his anger from Mary.
- I never concealed anything from you.
- Tom concealed his pistol under his coat.
- He concealed his anger from the audience.
- He concealed the book under his coat.
- He concealed his poverty from my eyes.
- Tom was carrying a concealed weapon.
- There is nothing concealed that will not be revealed.
- Tom concealed the fact that he had been in prison.
- The weapons were concealed in the bottom of his baggage.
- Her laugh was a lie that concealed her sorrow.
- He concealed the fact that he had divorced his wife.