- Who hit the home run?
- His home run excited the crowd.
- I didn't run away from home.
- He hammered out a home run.
- The spectators were excited by his home run.
- If you wash it at home, the color will run.
- He hit a home run in the first inning.
- He came home because he had run out of money, not because he was homesick.
- Lots of women both run a home and go out to work.
- If our last batter had not hit a home run, team would have lost the game.
- I imagine that Tom will eventually run out of money and have to go back home.
- If our last batter had not finally hit a home run, our team would have lost the game.
- What can we learn from a dog? When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
- The new Tatoeba website will use a home-made "hyper" database, a "made-from-scratch" search engine, and will run on a tatoebux-OS server with a tatoetel CPU made entirely out of tatoebium.
- Comments: In the case of delivery of home heating oil to domestic customers, it is common practice to “top up” the customer’s storage tank — hence the actual delivery is unknown and also the number of customers (in any one run) is also unknown at the time the loaded tanker begins its journey.