- Peace is of great importance.
- He's a man of importance.
- This is of fundamental importance.
- We insisted on its importance.
- He emphasized the importance of peace.
- He attached great importance to the event.
- I rediscovered the importance of constant efforts.
- This question is one of great importance.
- The teacher emphasized the importance of education.
- The importance of music is underrated.
- The matter is of no importance.
- This problem is only of secondary importance.
- This is a matter of supreme importance.
- He stated the importance of the education.
- He is a man of great importance.