- de neiging van een massa te volharden in de toestand van rust of beweging waarin zij zich bevindt
a disposition to remain inactive or inert
being inactive; being less active
the state of being inactive
- I will probably be the first Polish foreign minister in history to say so, but here it is: I fear German power less than I am beginning to fear German inactivity.
- Cases of inactivity
- eliminate remaining unemployment and inactivity traps,
- Shipped with a Sleep mode which is set to activate within 30 minutes of user inactivity.
- Shipped with the display’s Sleep mode set to activate within 15 minutes of user inactivity.
- Sleep — The reduced power state that the product enters automatically after a period of inactivity.
- The preliminary investigation was punctuated by long periods of inactivity by the Commission.
- The default mode-change time from operation to the sleep state shall be no more than 30 minutes of inactivity.
- However, concentrations of economic inactivity, and to a lesser extent unemployment, persist in certain communities and amongst particular groups.
- Further, the computer shall activate the computer monitor’s Sleep Mode within 30 minutes of user inactivity or as otherwise defined.
- Sleep Mode A low power state that the computer is capable of entering automatically after a period of inactivity or by manual selection.
- The default mode-change time from operation to the ACPI S3 sleep state shall be no more than 15 minutes of inactivity.
- Seven leading risk factors — tobacco, alcohol, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, overweight, low fruit and vegetable intake and physical inactivity — account for 60 % of DALYs.
- This approach should, at the same time, ensure that work pays for all workers, as well as remove unemployment, poverty and inactivity traps.
- The default mode-change time from operation to the ACPI S3 sleep state shall be no more than 30 minutes of inactivity.