- Operational inadequacy
- inadequacy of a TSI.
- inadequacy of technical specifications.
- inadequacy of European specifications.
- Various injuries Operational inadequacy
- Inadequacy of the proposed premium
- Inadequacy of the compensatory measures
- This inadequacy became particularly apparent from 1990 on, when the runway was used much more often.
- because of the professional inadequacy of the staff member, duly recorded in two successive reports, as defined in Article 26;
- This context, together with the inadequacy of the expected cash flow, helps explain the serious structural problems.
- because of the professional inadequacy of the staff member, duly recorded in two successive annual reports, or
- Second, the inadequacy of the proposed premium is confirmed by more recent data likewise provided to the Commission by the Italian authorities themselves.
- The established inadequacy of the cash flow and undue optimism about the non-strategic asset disposals continued to have an impact on France Télécom's share price and on the rating of its debt.
- Vigilance, ATP and cab warning systems are safety related systems in the sense that they support the driver and provide protection to the train in the event of human inadequacy.
- Furthermore, it showed the inadequacy of the laboratories visited to provide any guarantees for exports and demonstrated failures to comply with almost all aspects of EN ISO/IEC 17025 on ‘General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories’.