- It's inadequate.
- That's woefully inadequate.
- The allotment is inadequate.
- The search function is inadequate.
- Nutrition is inadequate in some poor areas.
- I felt inadequate to the task.
- The chief pronounced that the technique was inadequate.
- Our school facilities are inadequate for foreign students.
- This complex situation arose because signals from the environment itself can be inadequate.
- The road is inadequate for the amount of traffic which it carries.
- Perception is based, to a very large extent, on conceptual models - which are always inadequate, often incomplete and sometimes profoundly wrong.
- From a walk in the park it turned into a descent into maelstrom followed by a dwindling spiral of inadequate resources and insufficient time.
- inadequate reasoning;
- insecure/inadequate mounting
- inadequate planning and procedures;