- betaling voor verrichte arbeid; dat wat er aan geld binnenkomt; som die iem. in geld of geldswaarde geniet als opbrengst van vermogen, onderneming of arbeid; inkomen
- the financial gain (earned or unearned) accruing over a given period of time
- Don't anticipate your income.
- What's your annual income?
- He's coy about his income.
- He lives beyond his income.
- She has a comfortable income.
- This has increased family income.
- He has a fair income.
- He has a nice income.
- Taxation is based on income.
- He has a considerable income.
- You must live according to your income.
- An income adequate for one's needs.
- My annual income exceeds five million yen.
- Her job brings in a high income.
- A small income obliges us to thrift.