- introduced into as a part of the whole
"the ideas incorporated in his revised manuscript"
- Her business was incorporated.
- The company is incorporated in Japan.
- Lojban has incorporated a detailed grammar for mathematical expressions. This grammar parallels the predicate grammar of the non-mathematical language.
- His teachings are incorporated in a profound book Daode Jing which Taoists regard as the final authority and doctrines of the religion.
- May be ‘reciprocally incorporated’:
- Reciprocally incorporated lamps
- May be ‘reciprocally incorporated’
- Allegheny Technologies Incorporated, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania,
- Companies incorporated with limited liability;
- which is reciprocally incorporated with
- Incorporated enterprises limited by shares
- Companies incorporated with limited liability.
- May not be ‘reciprocally incorporated’
- SEMII — Semiconductor Equipment and Materials Institute Incorporated.
- is to be incorporated into the Agreement.