- in een gestructureerd geheel
- not segregated; designated as available to all races or groups
- formed into a whole or introduced into another entity
"a more closely integrated economic and political system"
"an integrated Europe"
- This product is an intelligent integrated information system.
- We are aiming for an integrated development zone that combines business and industrial quarters.
- I like that word -- it will be integrated into my vocabulary immediately!
- This tap made from brushed steel has an integrated 1.3 megapixel webcam and a hygrometer.
- This factory uses an integrated manufacturing system standardized from parts on through to finished products.
- Bear in mind that that school is an integrated junior high and high school.
- Integrated Graphics?
- Integrated network
- Integrated model
- Integrated initiatives
- Integrated navigation system
- Integrated engineering services
- photo detector integrated circuit,
- Integrated and organic production