- ziekte door infectie
- a disease transmitted only by a specific kind of contact
- acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- asiatic cholera
- breakbone fever
- epidemic disease
- glandular fever
- hansen's disease
- listeria meningitis
- epidemic parotitis
- acute anterior poliomyelitis
- ratbite fever
- rickettsial disease
- recurrent fever
- rheumatic fever
- miliary fever
- enteric fever
- black vomit
- Mumps is an infectious disease.
- Botulism, brucellosis, Lyme-disease and tetanus are infectious, but not contagious diseases.
- Autopsy infectious disease kits
- disease: infectious bovine rhinotracheitis,
- Animal products may carry pathogens causing infectious disease
- Infectious disease (virus, bacteria or other type of infection)
- it is not intended for slaughter under a national programme of infectious or contagious disease eradication;
- Avian influenza is an infectious viral disease in birds, including poultry.
- Equine infectious anaemia (EIA) is a viral disease affecting only animals of the family Equidae.
- it is not intended for slaughter under a national programme of contagious or infectious disease eradication;
- Equine infectious anaemia (‘EIA’) is a viral disease affecting only animals of the family Equidae.
- have on the day of collection not shown clinical signs of an infectious or contagious disease;
- risk and threat analysis of emerging infectious disease including zoonotic pathogens, complementing work of ECDC.
- when a product is known to be positive for a relevant infectious disease marker, the following indication: BIOLOGICAL HAZARD;
- it/they is/are not intended for slaughter under a national programme of contagious or infectious disease eradication;