a speech act that conveys information
to furnish incriminating evidence to an officer of the law (usually in return for favors)
- She sent us a telegram, informing that she would come.
- I received a letter informing me of his arrival.
- My old friend wrote to me, informing me of his return from abroad.
- Thank you very much for informing me that the shipment will be delayed.
- When we tell such lies, I think we are informing others about our own selves.
- Informing workers
- Informing the interested party
- Informing candidates and tenderers
- Informing the public
- Informing interested parties
- Informing the Commission
- Informing the European Parliament
- Informing Member States of major non-conformity
- Informing the driver in real time
- Informing the Commission on the outcome of tenders