- het algemeen bekend maken van iets; het openbaar bekend maken
- the speech act of making something evident
- To get technical information from that company, we first have to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- The parties agree to enter into a confidential relationship with respect to the disclosure of certain information.
- Confidential Information shall include all information of which unauthorized disclosure could be detrimental to the interests of the disclosing party whether or not such information is identified as Confidential Information by the disclosing party.
- The work of art that says something confronts us itself. That is, it expresses something in such a way that what is said is like a discovery, a disclosure of something previously concealed.
- Disclosure comments
- Disclosure obligations
- Disclosure rules
- Disclosure by competent authorities
- PRESENTATION AND DISCLOSURE
- Disclosure by credit institutions
- Disclosure of information
- Transparency and disclosure
- Comments on final disclosure