- voortijdig informatie doorgeven
- tell anonymously
"The news were leaked to the paper"
- enter or escape as through a hole or crack or fissure
"Water leaked out of the can into the backpack"
"Gas leaked into the basement"
- an accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape
"one of the tires developed a leak"
- soft watery rot in fruits and vegetables caused by fungi
- There's a leak.
- Here's the leak.
- Plug up that leak!
- It has a leak.
- I can seal the leak.
- I think we have a gas leak.
- There is a leak in the roof.
- We'd better do something about this leak.
- Aa, Aaaaa~~ It's about to leak.
- Don't let this information leak out.
- The leak needs to be stopped immediately.
- That's a splendid way to leak memory.
- I have to take a leak.
- The explosion may have been caused by a gas leak.
- The rain was dripping through a leak in the roof.