- the act of sowing (of seeds in the ground or, figuratively, of germs in the body or ideas in the mind, etc.)
- I had an artificial insemination by donor.
- I had an artificial insemination with sperm from my husband.
- Benson and Holmes analyzed the psychological effect of artificial insemination on parents.
- At sperm banks, women seeking insemination can choose their donor based on age, height, weight and other physical features, or even by donor's country of origin and astrological sign.
- Genetic evaluation of bulls for artificial insemination
- SION Israel Company for Artificial Insemination and Breeding ltd.
- Straw (corresponds to the quantity needed for an insemination).
- Genetic evaluation of artificial insemination bulls for milk production traits
- Genetic evaluation of artificial insemination bulls for beef production traits
- Further information on serological monitoring in Artificial Insemination Centres, for export purposes, in the framework of other surveillance schemes, etc.: …
- in the case of pregnant females, the date of insemination or mating and the identification of the fertilising bull;
- were conceived as a result of artificial insemination with semen meeting the requirements of Directive 90/429/EEC,
- Ordonnance of 27 June 1995 on epizootic diseases (OFE), as last amended on 23 November 2005 (RS 916.401), and in particular Articles 51 to 55 (artificial insemination) thereof.
- Female ruminants shall remain under observation on their holding of origin during at least 28 days following insemination with fresh semen referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2.
- The semen used for the artificial insemination of the donor mares complies with the requirements of Directive 92/65/EEC (4) (1);