- a small picture inserted within the bounds or a larger one
- The hair of the inset of the foot of the stepfather of the mason of Father Pedro is black. Whoever says the hair of the inset of the foot of the stepfather of the mason of Father Pedro isn't black, has the hair of the inset of the foot more black than the black hair of the inset of the foot of the stepfather of the mason of Father Pedro.
- and inset.
- Rim Inset
- Wheel inset: 2.6.
- d inset [m]
- the wheel inset;
- having a wheel inset of 36 mm
- Inset variations up to 2 mm
- Rim contour designation: 2.5. Wheel inset: 2.6.
- rim contour designation — wheel inset — wheel attachment details;
- = speed (± 2 km/h) and time (± 1,0 seconds) tolerances are combined geometrically for each point as shown in the inset
- With regard to the design (basic contour, dimensions, inset, material type and quality and so on) and service life they fully correspond to vehicle manufacturer's replacement wheels;
- J FH. The marking of the wheel inset, the date of production and manufacturer's name may be at a distance from the rim designation.
- The nominal rim diameter, nominal rim width and nominal inset of ECE-approved wheels shall be the same as the manufacturer's replacement wheel.