- make the chemically affected part of (a negative) denser or more opaque in order produce a stronger contrast between light and dark
- increase in extent or intensity
- become more intense
- H272: May intensify fire; oxidiser
- Intensify the fight against impunity.
- intensify the fight against impunity.
- Intensify the fight against fiscal fraud.
- Intensify enforcement against piracy and counterfeiting.
- H270: May cause or intensify fire; oxidiser
- Plasmin cleavage of β-caseins to intensify γ-caseins
- Intensify enforcement against piracy and counterfeiting. Sectoral policies
- Fully respect the UNSCR 1244 and intensify dialogue with Pristina.
- Intensify the use of administrative sources for data collection.
- It is expected that this trend will intensify in the future.
- In 2000 TV2 expected competition to intensify significantly and did not raise its prices.
- intensify the Union’s dialogue with the main actors concerned regarding the region;
- intensify the European Union’s dialogue with the main interested actors concerning the region;
- intensify the European Union's dialogue with the main interested actors concerning the region;