- make deeper
"They deepened the lake so that bigger pleasure boats could use it"
- The purpose of this text is to deepen the understanding of black culture.
- He went to Britain to deepen his knowledge of the culture.
- Extend and deepen the internal market
- To extend and deepen the internal market, Member States should:
- Guideline 12. To extend and deepen the internal market, Member States should:
- Further deepen regional trade liberalisation on the basis of the Free Trade Agreements in force.
- new statistics to deepen the understanding of the globalisation of the economy and entrepreneurship will be developed,
- Further improve regional cooperation. Further deepen regional trade liberalisation on the basis of the Free Trade Agreements in force.
- The OMC helps to deepen mutual learning and has increased awareness of the multidimensional nature of exclusion and poverty.
- This part aims to deepen the knowledge and skills of workers in certain technical and technological fields used in the platform.
- step up reforms that increase the flexibility and competition in goods and services markets and contribute to deepen the internal market.
- INSPIRED by their common will to consolidate, deepen and diversify their relations in areas of mutual interest on the basis of equality, non-discrimination and mutual benefit and reciprocity,
- deepen dialogue and generate trust within civil society and governments in order to achieve further progress in support of regional security and the establishment of a zone free of WMD and their means of delivery in the Middle East;
- ensure timely and consistent implementation of all pending and new EU financial services legislation and take measures to deepen cooperation among national authorities within the EU in the fields of crisis prevention, management and resolution,
- New trade improvements have recently been negotiated which aim to deepen and widen the customs union and to improve economic convergence as a result of the enlargement of the Community on 1 May 2004.