- (mathematics, logic) such that the arguments or roles can be interchanged
"the arguments of the symmetric relation, `is a sister of,' are interchangeable"
- capable of replacing or changing places with something else; permitting mutual substitution without loss of function or suitability
"interchangeable electric outlets"
- Truth and God are two entirely interchangeable ideas, and no religion or belief should claim to be the sole and exclusive owner of it.
- interchangeable equipment;
- Other interchangeable tools
- Other interchangeable tools:
- Interchangeable spanner sockets
- Interchangeable tools in other materials
- Number of effective interchangeable codes, if applicable: …
- Interchangeable spanner sockets, with or without handles
- of the semi-trailer (interchangeable towed machinery) or the centre-axle trailer (interchangeable towed machinery): …’
- All air cylinders for SCBA’s shall be interchangeable.
- Solid or cushion rubber tyres; interchangeable rubber tyre treads
- Tools interchangeable for hand tools, working part diamond
- They are interchangeable within their class, independent of manufacturer.
- All air cylinders for SCBA's shall be interchangeable.
- The terms ‘fishing line’ and ‘bolchline’ are interchangeable.