- brought into conformity with a standard
- capable of replacing or changing places with something else; permitting mutual substitution without loss of function or suitability
- The scores are standardized.
- This factory uses an integrated manufacturing system standardized from parts on through to finished products.
- You may think you're advantaging your child by having him run a standardized test to get into preschool, but don't come crying to me when he joins me at a rave in fifteen years.
- The VIN number shall be provided in a standardized format.
- Use either 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168 to obtain a standardized milk fat with a known TG composition.
- The TG composition standardized to 100 % including cholesterol is thereby influenced only to a negligible extent.
- In 2006, PP counted about 600 standardized operations which are regularly updated.
- hydroalcoholic extract of propolis (standardized with native dry extract of propolis 0,6 g
- Individual operations carried out in post offices, main offices and delivery areas are standardized .
- The software calibration identification number shall be provided in a standardized format.
- Apply the response factors obtained to the milk fat, in order to obtain a standardized composition.
- The vehicle identification number (VIN) number shall be made available through the serial port of the standardized diagnostic connector. The VIN number shall be provided in a standardized format.
- Standardized positive and negative control material available for use with this test are listed in Appendix 3A).
- is the numerical value of the peak area of each TG or cholesterol in the standardized milk fat.
- The software calibration identification number as declared in Annexes 1 and 2A to this Regulation shall be made available through the serial port of the standardized diagnostic connector. The software calibration identification number shall be provided in a standardized format.