- discuss formally with (somebody) for the purpose of an evaluation
"We interviewed the job candidates"
- go for an interview in the hope of being hired
"The job candidate interviewed everywhere"
- I recorded the interview.
- Let's conduct an interview.
- Where did you interview them?
- Here is the latest interview!
- I've got a job interview.
- How did your interview go?
- I'd like to interview Tom.
- He agreed to give us an interview.
- This afternoon we will have an interview.
- I'm preparing to interview my favorite group.
- She says something different in every interview.
- She agreed to give us an interview.
- The interview began at 10 o'clock.
- I did well at the interview!
- They agreed to give us an interview.