- the use of speech for informal exchange of views or ideas or information etc.
- "This conversation has never occurred." "What conversation?"
- "This conversation never occurred." - "What conversation?"
- He has no conversation.
- The irrational conversation continued.
- He interrupted our conversation.
- Don't interrupt our conversation.
- Their conversation went on.
- I overheard your conversation.
- They entered into conversation.
- I recorded our conversation.
- This conversation is a masterpiece.
- It’s a great conversation starter.
- Won't you join our conversation?
- We held a pleasant conversation.
- We've had this conversation before.