- (pathology) the spread of pathogenic microorganisms or malignant cells to new sites in the body
"the tumor's invasion of surrounding structures"
- It is nothing less than an invasion.
- The people could repel the invasion.
- France and Britain joined the invasion.
- Tatoeba: As if the geek invasion wasn't enough.
- Japan launched a new invasion of China in July, 1937.
- The invasion of other countries is a shameful action.
- People called for an immediate invasion of Cuba.
- This book deals with the invasion of the Romans.
- It's a fort built to defend the town from invasion.
- Many Americans were angry about the Japanese invasion.
- The allies condemned the invasion as a violation of UN resolutions.
- The 2003 invasion of Iraq by American forces is the greatest heist of all time.
- Christopher Columbus was the spearhead of the biggest invasion and genocide ever seen in the history of humanity.
- History books write that after the Mongol invasion of Baghdad, many books were thrown into the Tigris River and therefore the colour of the river turned blue with the ink of books.
- Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government's purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding.