- pleasant and agreeable
"a kindly climate"
- in a kind manner or out of kindness
"He spoke kindly to the boy"
"she kindly overlooked the mistake"
- Thank you kindly.
- He kindly answered questions.
- Kindly refrain from smoking.
- Speak kindly to others.
- Please speak kindly to everyone.
- He smiles kindly at me.
- He spoke kindly with me.
- Treat your servant more kindly.
- He kindly answered the question.
- Thank you very much kindly.
- Would you kindly quote your best price?
- He responded kindly to the question.
- She kindly showed me the way.
- She kindly listened to my request.
- They dealt with the prisoners kindly.