- schilderstuk dat een landschap voorstelt
- painting depicting an expanse of natural scenery
- an extensive mental viewpoint
"the political landscape looks bleak without a change of administration"
"we changed the landscape for solving the problem of payroll inequity"
- embellish with plants
"Let's landscape the yard"
- do landscape gardening
"My sons landscapes for corporations and earns a good living"
- Survey the landscape below.
- The landscape is unfamiliar to me.
- This landscape is of indescribable beauty.
- Dictator's fall will upend political landscape.
- He stood on the hill surveying the landscape.
- Some lovely half-timbered houses dotted the landscape.
- He addressed my full attention to the landscape outside.
- The landscape was a measureless yellow mass of flourishing sunflowers.
- A dreary landscape spread out for miles in all directions.
- He took a picture of the beautiful landscape.
- I addressed my full attention to the landscape outside.
- I gazed out of the window at the landscape.
- It's said that Japan's rural landscape has changed greatly.
- The landscape was dotted with green and grey shrubs.
- These factories are a blot on the landscape.