- verloop van rechtszaken
- (law) the institution of a sequence of steps by which legal judgments are invoked
- In the case of such an administrative or legal proceeding, the contents of the international registration may only be disclosed in confidence to the parties involved in the proceeding who shall be bound to respect the confidentiality of the disclosure.
- In particular, it may not divulge the contents of any such international registration to any person outside the Office other than the holder of that international registration, except for the purposes of an administrative or legal proceeding involving a conflict over entitlement to file the international application on which the international registration is based.
- The submission shall contain a description of the person making the submission, whether natural or legal, including the nature of that person’s activities and the source of that person’s financing, and specify the nature of the interest that the person has in the arbitration proceeding.
- On the basis of the analysis of its independent legal and financial advisers, BNFL concluded that proceeding with a solvent restructuring was in its best commercial interest and came to an agreement with BE on the Final Term Sheet on 28 November 2002.
- The other Chinese exporting producer – Zheijiang Harmonic Hardware Products Co. Ltd (‘Zheijiang Harmonic’) submitted a number of arguments that were essentially identical with those made by Foshan Shunde, i.e. that there is no legal basis for the re-opening of the proceeding, and that no re-imposition of anti-dumping duties is by law possible beyond the time-limits set by the basic Regulation and WTO anti-dumping agreement.
- The amount potentially concerned by automatic decommitment shall be reduced by the amounts that the certifying authority has not been able to declare to the Commission because of operations suspended by a legal proceeding or an administrative appeal having suspensory effect, on condition that the Member State sends the Commission information stating the reasons by 31 December of the second or third year following the year of the budget commitment pursuant to Article 93.
- On the basis of the analysis of its independent legal and financial advisers, BNFL concluded that proceeding with a solvent restructuring was in its best commercial interest and came to an agreement with BE on the Final Term Sheet on 28 November 2002. It is only after it had agreed on its Final Term Sheet with BE that it was aware of precise details of the UK involvement.