- bezighouden met iets of iemand; het tussenbeide komen; het zich mengen in de loop van iets; het zich mengen in de loop van iets; tussenkomst door een derde; het tussenbeide komen
- the act of intervening (as to mediate a dispute, etc.)
"it occurs without human intervention"
- medische verzorging om ziekten te genezen of symptomen te verlichten.
- care provided to improve a situation (especially medical procedures or applications that are intended to relieve illness or injury)
- (law) a proceeding that permits a person to enter into a lawsuit already in progress; admission of person not an original party to the suit so that person can protect some right or interest that is allegedly affected by the proceedings
"the purpose of intervention is to prevent unnecessary duplication of lawsuits"
- It was a divine intervention.
- Human intervention in nature has no limits.
- Open-heart surgery is giving way to laparoscopic intervention.
- State intervention should be conducted by generating positive and intense incentives.
- His family staged an intervention to confront his abuse of prescription drugs.
- My intervention on your behalf is the only reason you still have a job.
- It has been shown in most studies on this subject that intervention of the legislature had adverse effects.
- The police intervention in the early morning of November 1st was precisely one of the points that greater stains have spilt over the municipal actions in the political investigation of the tragedy.
- Intervention prices
- INTERVENTION CENTRES
- Intervention shank
- Intervention centres
- Intervention shoulder
- Intervention brisket
- Intervention storage