- (American football) blocking a player's path with your body
"he ran interference for the quarterback"
- There is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
- No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.
- These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a residential installation.
- This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
- If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures.
- Under interference, the heart rate reading may become unstable and inaccurate.
- Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
- Electromagnetic interference:
- Electromagnetic interference
- Unlawful Interference.
- Interference effects
- Unlawful interference.
- Radio interference (electromagnetic compatibility)
- Electromagnetic Interference Limits
- Illegal system interference