- lawfulness by virtue of being authorized or in accordance with law
- He has no legitimacy.
- Legitimacy and validity of documents
- OSLEG Ltd (a.k.a Operation Sovereign Legitimacy)
- OSLEG Ltd (alias Operation Sovereign Legitimacy)
- whereas the Lisbon Treaty strengthens the democratic legitimacy of the Union’s decision-making process,
- legitimacy certificate issued by the Secretary-General of the Council of Europe,
- Whereas the Treaty on European Union seeks in particular to strengthen the democratic legitimacy of the Union's decision-making process,
- The legitimacy of its law-making process and strength and independence of its judiciary are not in question.
- Any claim for Indemnification concerning the validity or legitimacy of the sale of AGB1 to the Purchaser brought by:
- If there are compelling grounds to doubt the legitimacy of the request, the organisation may require further justifications before proceeding to rectification, amendment or deletion.
- The Court of Justice has consistently recognised the legitimacy, as regards the principle of equal treatment, of protecting a woman's biological condition during pregnancy and maternity and of introducing maternity protection measures as a means to achieve substantive equality.
- Primarily, the companies contested the notion that the compensation paid pursuant to the agreements signed with the State can be qualified as ‘new aid’ and hence the legitimacy of the decision to initiate the formal investigation procedure.
- The Commission concluded that the company which received the aid could not however have believed in good faith in the legitimacy of the aid if it had not been awarded in accordance with the procedure laid down.
- Openness enables citizens to participate more closely in the decision-making process and guarantees that the administration enjoys greater legitimacy and is more effective and more accountable to the citizen in a democratic system.
- Having regard to the Rules of Procedure of the European Parliament, and in particular Rules 32 and 33, Whereas the Treaty on European Union seeks in particular to strengthen the democratic legitimacy of the Union's decision-making process,