- an industry devoted to manufacturing and selling and installing lighting
- Renewable energies and wastes consumed by the energy industry to support the transformation activity. For example renewable energies and wastes used for heating, lighting or operating pumps/compressors.
- The request was submitted by the Lighting Industry and Trade in Europe (‘LITE’) on behalf of producers and importers of CFL-i in the Community (‘the applicant’).
- Research, development and demonstration of new concepts, optimisation of proven concepts and technologies to improve energy efficiency and to enable further final and primary energy consumption savings, over their life cycle, for buildings (including in lighting), transport, services and industry.
- The request has been lodged on 16 August 2004 by Lighting Industry and Trade in Europe (LITE) on behalf of producers and importers of CFL-i in the Community.
- SSF are used by a variety of consumer industries and in a wide range of final applications where resistance to both atmospheric and chemical corrosion is necessary and where hygiene may also be essential, such as equipment for processing and storing food products, plants in the chemical industry, manufacture of medical equipment, public lighting equipment, shipbuilding, etc.