to log in
- communicatie met een centrale computer tot stand brengen via een modem of een toetsenbord op afstand
- The writer is living in a log cabin.
- I'd like to buy a log cabin somewhere in Canada.
- Your session expired, please log yourself back in.
- In Canada, there are many areas where it is illegal to log trees.
- Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president of the United States, was born in a log cabin in Kentucky.
- Don't you always sleep like a log yourself? I can understand your feelings of wanting them to enjoy their meal but don't be in such a rush.
- Entries in log (R 25)
- 22 Entries in log (R 25)
- Log LG Logs, in bundle/bunch/truss LZ
- Log LG Logs, in bundle/bunch/truss LZ Lot LT
- the transaction log and audit log history of any allowance held in each account type in that registry;
- the transaction log and audit log history of each allowance held in any account in that registry.
- Aeroplane Technical Log containing at least the information required in Part M, paragraph M. A. 306 Operator's technical log system;
- An operator shall keep an aeroplane technical log as prescribed in Part M, paragraph M.A.306 Operator's technical log system.
- the transaction log and audit log history of any allowance, AAU, RMU, ERU, CER (not tCER or lCER), lCER and tCER held in each account in that registry.