a pitch that is perceived as below other pitches
- Continuous low frequency sound
- High intensity electromagnetic field (EMF) source; low frequency or high frequency (microwave)
- Distribution in time and place of loud, low and mid frequency impulsive sounds
- For both tests low-pass filtering at an appropriate frequency is permitted, to remove higher frequency noise without significantly affecting the measurement of the response of the impactor.
- Some birds, for example the pigeon, are considered to be able to hear very low frequency sounds.
- Although infrasound (sound below 16 Hz) is unlikely to cause distress, birds should be housed away from any equipment that emits low frequency vibrations whenever possible.
- If no obstacles were encountered in the examination, the frequency of errors found is low and all problems have been satisfactorily dealt with:
- Either: If no obstacles were encountered in the examination, the frequency of errors found is low and all problems have been satisfactorily dealt with:
- Policies and processes to evaluate and manage the exposure to operational risk, including to low-frequency high-severity events, shall be implemented.
- The signal of the closing force shall be recorded by means of a low-pass filter with a limiting frequency of 100 Hz.
- This frequency may be reduced in specific areas, or for specific types of molluscs, if a risk assessment on toxins or phytoplankton occurrence suggests a very low risk of toxic episodes.
- In a sea state with irregular waves the drift speed will not be constant; a constant carriage speed would result in low frequency, large amplitude drift oscillations, which may affect the model behaviour.
- The examination, together with the conclusions of other national or Community controls to which I have had access, reveal a low/high (indicate as appropriate; if high please explain) frequency of errors/irregularities.
- Where the frequency of the ARR allele within the breed or holding is low, or where it is deemed necessary in order to avoid inbreeding, a Member State may decide to:
- Both ETSI and the CEPT have confirmed that the amendment to these technical parameters does not change the protection vis-à-vis the other services sharing the spectrum with WAS/RLANs and keeps in particular the aggregate interference from RLANs operating in the frequency band 5150-5350 MHz to a level sufficiently low so that interference to satellite communications would be avoided.