- the condition of having been made smooth or slippery by the application of a lubricant
- The lubrication system was poorly designed.
- Flange lubrication
- Lubrication system
- LUBRICATION SYSTEM
- (flange lubrication)
- (Lubrication oil/fuel ratio)
- Lubrication and antifreeze protection;
- Flange lubrication (clause 184.108.40.206): Infrastructure subsystem
- Lubrication system principle:  Strike out what does not apply.
- The engine shall be warmed up until all temperatures of cooling and lubrication means and the pressure of lubrication means have reached equilibrium.
- After such a lubrication the wheel tread/rail contact area shall not be contaminated.
- Flange lubrication (clause 220.127.116.11): Infrastructure subsystem Suspension coefficient (clause 18.104.22.168): Energy subsystem
- Fuel oil, lubrication oil and other flammable oils shall not be carried in forepeak tanks.
- brake adjustment (elimination of parasitic drag), lubrication of front and rear axles,
- There is no interface related to flange lubrication with the Infrastructure TSI.