- Water is a fluid.
- The plans are still fluid.
- Fluid is heavier than gas.
- Animals have bodies largely composed of fluid.
- Some fluid is leaking into our office.
- This fluid can be substituted for glue.
- Language in particular is the most fluid of mediums.
- Babies grow up inside the amniotic fluid in the womb.
- Water and oil are two different types of fluid.
- Water, in its natural state, is a fluid.
- You want to have a lot of fluid in your system before giving blood.
- The hardest academic exam of my life is coming up. Fluid Mechanics.
- At a point, the pressure of a fluid is the same in all directions.
- They say amniotic fluid has roughly the same composition as sea water.
- Instead of ink there was some kind of strange fluid in the bottle.