- moving or capable of moving readily (especially from place to place)
"a mobile missile system"
"the tongue is...the most mobile articulator"
- capable of changing quickly from one state or condition to another
"a highly mobile face"
- having transportation available
- a port in southwestern Alabama on Mobile Bay
- a river in southwestern Alabama; flows into Mobile Bay
- He called her mobile.
- I lost my mobile phone.
- He's always losing his mobile.
- My mobile has been stolen.
- I'll steal your mobile phone!
- His mobile has been stolen.
- He has four mobile phones.
- I love this mobile phone.
- I've put my mobile on silent.
- Most young people have a mobile phone.
- This type of mobile phone sells well.
- You should turn off the mobile phone.
- Check your mobile before you finish work?
- Have you got a mobile phone?
- I'm looking for my mobile phone.