- De naam filibuster of filibustier wordt gegeven aan (meestal Amerikaanse) personen die in de negentiende eeuw staten probeerden te stichten of veroveren in Latijns-Amerika.
designed or arranged to offer the least resistant to fluid flow
the motion characteristic of fluids (liquids or gases)
- Blood is flowing down.
- The girl had flowing hair.
- Tears were flowing down her cheeks.
- The river is flowing very fast after last night's rain.
- The Jordan River is the only river flowing into the Dead Sea.
- They could hear the elegant, flowing sound of a harp coming from somewhere.
- If the water stops flowing, it's most likely from a kink in the hose.
- The Gulf Stream is a great river of warm water flowing within the Atlantic Ocean.
- You could not step twice into the same river; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
- When a coil is moved near to a wire with current flowing in it current flows in the coil as well.
- As I stood upon the bluff before my cottage on that clear cold night in the early part of March, 1886, the noble Hudson flowing like the grey and silent spectre of a dead river below me, I felt again the strange, compelling influence of the mighty god of war, my beloved Mars, which for ten long and lonesome years I had implored with outstretched arms to carry me back to my lost love.
- Fine white, free-flowing powder
- Free flowing spray-dried white powder Identification
- Free flowing white or yellowish white powder’;
- Constantly flowing Mediterranean rivers with Glauciumflavum