- glow or cause to glow with warm color or light
"the sky flushed with rosy splendor"
- of a surface exactly even with an adjoining one, forming the same plane
"a door flush with the wall"
"the bottom of the window is flush with the floor"
- a poker hand with all 5 cards in the same suit
- in the same plane
"set it flush with the top of the table"
- squarely or solidly
"hit him flush in the face"
- The toilet doesn't flush.
- The toilet doesn't flush properly.
- Don't forget to flush the toilet.
- His pale face showed a flush of excitement.
- Don't flush yet, we've been cut out the water supply.
- Tom is flush with money since he got paid today.
- Those boys are in the first flush of youth.
- Tom reminded Mary not to forgot to flush the toilet.
- A flush is a poker hand where all five cards are of the same suit.
- The dam gave way and sent a great flush of water down the valley.
- Flush with B during 10 min.
- At least 95 % of WCs shall consume six litres per full flush or less.
- At least 95 % of WCs shall consume 6 litres per full flush or less.
- At least 80 % of WCs shall consume six litres per flush or less.
- An adequate number of flush lavatories are to be available and connected to an effective drainage system.