- excrete or evacuate (someone's bowels or body)
"The doctor decided that the patient must be purged"
- oust politically
"Deng Xiao Ping was purged several times throughout his lifetime"
- clear of a charge
- an abrupt or sudden removal of a person or group from an organization or place
"he died in a purge by Stalin"
- One student says the purge is still going on in China and terror is widespread.
- Purge test
- Gases (petroleum), gas oil hydrodesulfurization purge;
- Gases (petroleum), gas oil hydrodesulphurisation purge; Refinery gas
- 3000 km run-in period (no excessive purge/load)
- The vehicle shall be operated in such a manner that any design feature of the purge system that could restrict purge operation is detected and the circumstances noted.
- the electronic evaporative emission purge control shall, at a minimum, be monitored for circuit continuity.
- Purge non condensable gases out of the condenser using a refrigeration purging device
- the CO2 purge system, to avoid that high concentrations of CO2 extinguish the flare.
- The evacuation and purge of the system is repeated twice to remove residual oxygen.
- Equipment capable of detecting an airflow rate of 1,0 litres in one minute shall be attached to the purge inlet and a pressure vessel of sufficient size to have negligible effect on the purge system shall be connected via a switching valve to the purge inlet, or alternatively.
- integrated system safety requirements, covering at least the detection of leakage and requirements relating to purge gas,
- Gases (petroleum), gas oil hydrodesulfurisation purge (Cas No 92045-17-5), if they contain > 0,1 % w/w Butadiene
- Any fugitive emissions occurring will usually be rerouted in a gas containment system, to the flare or CO2 purge system.
- The optical path length shall be submitted by the instrument manufacturer taking into account any measures against sooting (e.g. purge air).