- Let's not deviate from the subject.
- I don't want to deviate from the plan.
- The ‘flat part’ shall not deviate vertically by more than
- To what extent does the public participation deviate form the Market Economy Investor principle?
- Check in particular any data point that seems to deviate by a systematic error.
- The flow rate shall not deviate from the average by more than ± 2 per cent.
- In such cases he/she may deviate from rules, operational procedures and methods in the interest of safety.
- This is to certify that the engine under test does not deviate excessively from the prescribed parameters.
- In the following cases the ECB may award a contract directly to one supplier or deviate from specific procedural requirements:
- The costs of a printing process strongly deviate for offset and rotogravure depending on the volume of a print order.
- The actual luminous fluxes of each filament lamp used shall not deviate more than ± 5 per cent from the mean value.
- However the Basque Provinces applied their fiscal powers to deviate from the national tax system by granting tax relief from otherwise applicable rules.
- In the case of alternating tests, the direction of force application shall not deviate by more than ± 1° from the specified direction.
- In the case of alternating tests, the direction of force application shall not deviate by more than ±1o from the specified direction.
- Air density at the time of the test shall not deviate by more than ± 7,5 per cent from the reference conditions, P = 100 kPa and T = 293,2 K.