- uitschakeling; het doen verdwijnen
- the act of removing
"he had surgery for the removal of a malignancy"
- Waxing is one method of hair removal.
- We carry out treatments like whitening. We also do tobacco stain removal and other cleaning procedures.
- They vote in secret, may seek public office, and may demand the removal of public officials who behave improperly.
- Accuracy and finish will become more important than high rates of metal removal for 95 percent of all machining operations.
- In order to deal with repeat offenders, Mr Johnson is also establishing a "two strikes and you're out" policy - serious breaches of the rules will result in permanent removal of free travel rights.
- Removal services
- Removal order
- REMOVAL EXPENSES
- Removal expenses
- House removal and storage
- SECTION II Removal expenses
- Scrub-removal work
- Postponement of removal
- Removal of protector