- kick a leg up
- thrash about or strike out with the feet
- the sudden stimulation provided by strong drink (or certain drugs)
"a sidecar is a smooth drink but it has a powerful kick"
- Don't kick the dog.
- I'll kick your butt!
- How's your diet kick?
- Don't kick the dog!
- Don't kick the door open.
- Kick it out, it's a witchcraft!
- I get a kick from diving.
- You can't kick me around any more.
- That's like a kick in the nuts.
- I can't just kick Tom out.
- It is gross to kick autistic children.
- She gave him a good kick.
- I got a kick on the back.
- I get a kick out of life.
- You should kick that bad habit.