- decide irrevocably
- Seal the room.
- Please put your seal here.
- I can seal the leak.
- There was a seal on the shore.
- Add a few words before I seal the letter.
- Once you break the seal, you can't return the tape.
- The seal kept its balance well on the large ball.
- Seal the box with glue, and not with tape.
- Please be sure to sign and seal the form.
- Set me as a seal upon thy heart, as a seal upon thine arm; for love is strong as death, jealousy is cruel as the grave.
- Set me as a seal on thy heart, as a seal on thine arm, for strong as death is love, sharp as Sheol is jealousy.
- There was a seal in the water and on the shore.
- Moreover, what's on the bottom of the memo isn't dirt but a ... b-blood seal!?
- In Japan you tend to use your personal seal, but actually a signature would often suffice.
- For example, you don't need a personal seal to collect a parcel.