- One lump of sugar, please.
- He is a lump of selfishness.
- Tom felt a lump in his throat.
- We will lump together all expenses.
- I have a lump in my breast.
- Don't just stand there like a lump, start taking notes!
- You must go, like it or lump it.
- Please put a lump of sugar in my coffee.
- Her kindness gave me a lump in my throat.
- The drama brought a lump to my throat.
- I bumped my head against the door and got a lump.
- Don't lump all these issues together. You need to give every single one careful consideration.
- I paid in a lump sum when I bought a television set.
- He banged his head against a shelf and got a big lump.
- I have a facial boil. There's a painful lump at the back of one nostril.