- grootste zeil op een schip
- belangrijkste gerecht v.e. maaltijd
the principal dish of a meal
- We are having fish for our main course.
- The small fork is for your salad, and the large one is for the main course.
- When these problems began to emerge in the course of 2000, BGB considered selling IBG’s main business.
- An entity undertakes, in the course of its ordinary activities, other transactions that do not generate revenue but are incidental to the main revenue-generating activities.
- ‘student’ means a third-country national accepted by an establishment of higher education and admitted to the territory of a Member State to pursue as his/her main activity a full-time course of study leading to a higher education qualification recognised by the Member State, including diplomas, certificates or doctoral degrees in an establishment of higher education, which may cover a preparatory course prior to such education according to its national legislation;
- These external factors were already identified as the main threats to the yard’s continued operation in the 2002 restructuring plan, and then subsequently in the amended version of 2004, in the new 2006 restructuring plan and, lastly, in the course of privatisation in 2008.
- To start with, the Finnish authorities explain that one of the main principles underlying the split-up of the Road Services into the Road Administration and Tieliikelaitos was that assets covered by road legislation, i.e. mainly the roads themselves, had to be kept by the Road Administration, whereas assets formerly used by the ‘production part’ of the Road Service (Tieliikelaitos’ predecessor) in the course of road maintenance had to be kept for road maintenance purposes by Tieliikelaitos.