- intentionally matched
- Tom and Mary bought matching shirts.
- I'm thinking of matching you against Yoshida in the race.
- She was in a green coat and matching mini-skirt.
- Did you see that couple in matching outfits just now? How tasteless!
- She was wearing a green coat with a matching mini-skirt.
- In that word is included the meaning of matching up to somebody’s particular wavelength.
- To apply further analysis to documents and files matching the keywords and find the hidden truth is "knowledge".
- I want to get the word out - even if you don't have a lot of clothes you can enjoy dressing more fashionably by mixing and matching.
- Matching clause
- Matching rules
- Matching funds payments
- Matching fund payments
- Payments from matching funds
- Matching clause (126)
- 414 Feature matching service (spatialFeatureMatchingService)