to measure out
- meten hoe groot iets is; nauwkeurig meten
determine the measurements of something or somebody, take measurements of
- Where will the measure be carried out?
- However, the measure is not allowed where processing is carried out by retail or catering undertakings.
- However, the measure is not allowed where processing is carried out by retail or catering undertakings.’
- Member State where the aided project or measure is carried out:
- t is not contested that the measure will be funded out of State resources.
- The Impaired Asset Communication sets out principles that must be followed by any asset relief measure.
- MEASURE GRANTED OUT OF STATE RESOURCES AND IMPUTABLE TO THE STATE
- the results of the risk assessment carried out by the authority that justify the measure adopted,
- The optional nature of the measure allows the taxpayer to decide on a yearly basis whether to apply the measure or opt out.
- However, for the measure set out in Article 36(a)(iv) of Regulation (EC) No 1698/2005 this minimum requirement has to be achieved at the measure level.
- Hungary points out that during that period the Council’s Code of Conduct Group examined the measure and did not conclude that it constituted a harmful tax measure.
- As set out in point 7.1.2, the measure on loss carry forward constitutes State aid at VCC and TE level.
- describe the results achieved with each measure, in light of the quantifiable objectives set out in the restructuring programme;
- DKV also claimed that the measure would benefit Deutsche Telekom in the roll-out of its IPTV offer.
- But the investment involved here consisted only in the automation of a measure which had previously been carried out manually.