(computer science) the operation of reading or writing stored information
- Random access memory (RAM)
- static random access memory
- SRAM static random access memory
- Static random access memory (SRAM)
- Dynamic random access memory (DRAM)
- Synchronous graphic random access memory (SGRAM)
- Rambus dynamic random access memory (RDRAM)
- Synchronous dynamic random access memory (SDRAM)
- Note 2:"CEs" share memory if they access a common segment of solid state memory.
- Does not support Uniform Memory Access (UMA) graphics;
- The "CEs" or groups of "CEs" share access to main memory (excluding cache memory) over a single channel; and 3.
- The "CEs" or groups of "CEs" share access to main memory (excluding cache memory) over a single channel; and
- According to Portugal, the investment concerns the production of DRAMs (Dynamic Random Access Memory).
- an in-built random-access memory with a storage capacity of 64 MB;
- the term ‘smart cards’ means cards which have embedded in them one or more electronic integrated circuits (a microprocessor, random access memory (RAM) or read-only memory (ROM)) in the form of chips.