- apparaat dat geluid registreert
device for converting sound waves into electrical energy
- The microphone is live.
- Give me the microphone.
- Tom spoke into the microphone.
- A terribly loud beep resounded - the microphone produced feedback.
- For some reason the microphone wasn't working until now.
- For some reason the microphone didn't work earlier.
- You need have a good microphone because we care about sound quality.
- Improper grounding can make a microphone lethal to touch. Several singers have actually died this way.
- The guide is using a microphone for us to hear her better.
- The speaker covered the microphone with his hand and whispered something to the woman sitting beside him.
- A bug on the Macintosh version of the Flash software allows malicious websites to covertly eavesdrop on visitors using their webcam and microphone.
- Without warning, the teachers ask students from each country to take the microphone and explain to everyone their reasons for coming to Harbin.
- Microphone position.
- microphone position,