- match badly; match two objects or people that do not go together
- Hit with mismatch
- Volatility adjustment for currency mismatch
- Where there is no currency mismatch
- GA is G* adjusted for any maturity mismatch
- G* is the amount of the protection adjusted for any currency mismatch GA is G* adjusted for any maturity mismatch
- A comparison of PI’s tenor mismatch with those of its private-sector peers:
- To avoid possible mismatch with enterprise needs in case of external recruitment
- G* is the amount of the protection adjusted for any currency mismatch
- Comparison of PI’s tenor mismatch with those of its private-sector peers
- HFX is the volatility adjustment appropriate to currency mismatch, as calculated under points 34 to 59.
- Where there is any mismatch of the identification numbers it can be assumed that a manipulation device is fitted.
- Hfx is the volatility adjustment for any currency mismatch between the credit protection and the underlying obligation.
- a mismatch between the maturity of the exposure and the maturity of the protection will be treated in accordance with the provisions on the treatment of maturity mismatch in Annex VIII; and
- the position falls under point 44 but there is an asset mismatch between the cash position and the credit derivative.
- RW(SP) is Risk-weighted exposure amounts calculated under point 3 if there was no maturity mismatch;